PEOPLE AND TALENT
A NEW BREED OF CEO AND SENIOR LEADERSHIP
Enhancing organisational performance, operations and productivity through building, developing and leading the high-performance people and talent-centric cultures and organisations; and helping assure organisational and business excellence, sustainability and resilience in a dynamic, volatile and challenging world.
- Strategic human capital
- High-performance people cultures
- Talent management
- Organisational design, development and dynamics
- HR Business partnering
- Evolving beyond HRBP – a RAID People and Talent Model
Benefits and Advantages
- Place people and talent at the heart of organisations and business
- Understand best international practice strategic human capital
- Understand the importance of strategic human capital, people and talent within organisations and business
- Develop world-class HR business partnering capacity, capability and frameworks
- Move beyond HRBP to a holistic E4 and RAID people and talent-centric culture
- Latest HR trends, issues and challenges
- Position strategic talent personnel for CEO roles; and ensure that all ‘C’ suite personnel have a deep people and talent focus
- Real-world, pragmatic organisational and business focus
- Delivered by senior British and Commonwealth organisational, business and SHRM / HRBP leaders with international ‘C’ and senior level leadership expertise and experience
- Best international practice and leading-edge knowledge
- Aligned to and benchmarked against British and Commonwealth armed forces leadership, UK professional and academic bodies’ standards
Executive One to One
£40 pp ph
Professional One to One
£30 pp ph
Executive Micro Group
See investment fees schedule
See investment fees schedule
Five Day Course
Extended Programme 1
Extended Programme 2
One Day Masterclass
Two Day Masterclass
Three Day Masterclass
Your Course At A Glance
A Short Intensive and
Short Professional Course
With Online Support
5 Day, 2 and 4 Week
1, 2 and 3 Day Masterclass
Coaching and Tutorials
Any organisations’ most valuable asset are its people and talent; and the alignment of strategic, transformational and operational organisational and business agendas is critical to future growth, development, resilience and sustainability. Consequently, it is critical that CEO’s and senior leadership teams, if not drawn from the likes of CHRO’s, must proactively place people and talent agendas and initiatives at the very heart and soul of organisations.
The course focus is on authoring, leading and developing high-performance people and talent-centric organisations, with an emphasis upon people and talent-centric organisational design and development and the alignment of organisational, business, people and talent strategies, cultures and operations.
Who Is This Course For?
The Leading, Building and Developing People and Talent Centric Organisations webinar course is designed for ‘C’ suite, senior level strategic and operational personnel, HRBP’s and HRM leaders who are responsible for people and talent agendas and initiatives.
The course is suitable for existing senior leadership, management and HRBP / HRM personnel who wish to refresh or upskill; as well as for personnel who are non HR specialists who have been identified for or new appointees to ‘C’ suite and senior level leadership and management roles, as well as aspiring and new HR professionals, who wish to develop new skills and competencies.
What Are The Course Objectives?
There are three main course objectives.
The first is to provide participants with the knowledge, skills, attributes, confidence and competencies to be able to successfully and effectively author, build, develop and lead the people and talent centric organisations and high-performance cultures, frameworks, practices, capacity and capability which will help assure organisational excellence, resilience, sustainability and competitive advantage in a volatile, changing and disruptive world and business environment; and prepare for, respond to, meet and address, the threats, challenges and issues which it may encounter in in a dynamic and agile people and talent-centric manner.
The second is to encourage ‘C’ suite, HR, people and talent leaders to critically reflect on how major challenges, issues, crisis and emergencies can be used as a catalyst for driving strategic and operational HR, people and talent transformation, constructive change and improved organisational cultures; so allowing them to re-engineer and revitalise their competitive advantage, develop and thrive in the short, medium and long-term.
The third is to encourage organisations and ready senior-level personnel to take on ‘C’ suite and CEO roles; and to ensure that all ‘C’ suite personnel have a deep people and talent perspective.
What Will I Learn?
By the end of this programme and course you will:
- Have enhanced strategic human capital, people, talent and HRBP knowledge, skills and competencies
- Be able to demonstrate high-impact people leadership and management
- Be able to apply approaches, methodologies, models, practices and tools to successfully author, develop, drive and lead:
- People and talent-centric organisations
- High -performance people and talent centric cultures
- People and talent-focused organisational excellence, resilience and agility
- Effective strategic, transformational and operational people and talent planning
- Build, develop and lead high-impact, people and talent senior leadership teams
- Understand how to use organisational and business disruption, volatility and crises as a catalyst for people and talent transformation
Key topics explored include:
Module 1– Understanding strategic human capital
Module 2 – Strategic people leadership
Module 3 – Transformational people and talent leadership
Module 4 – High performance people and talent leadership
Module 5 – Pillars of high-performance people cultures
Module 6 – Understanding organisational architecture, design, development and dynamics
Module 7 – Understanding high-impact people leadership and influence
Module 8 – Strategic people and talent leadership
Module 9 – Organisational excellence – an integrated 5P’s and 4E’s model
Module 10 – Moving from HR business partnering to people-centric performance
Module 11 – Understanding people and staff command, control and leadership
Module 12 – Command and leadership – lessons from UK advanced and higher command and staff courses
Module 13 – Understanding and using HR management, information and technology systems
Module 14 – Using and harnessing technology and digital power to enhance HR business partnering and operations
Professional Advanced Certificate
Module 15 – Building, developing and leading high-performance senior leadership teams
Module 16 – RAID Model – building and leading resilient, agile, intelligent and dynamic people organisations
Module 17 – Understanding and using the power of technology in the digital economy – AI, deep data and machine learning
What Will I Walk Away With?
You will walk away with
- Best practice strategic human capital and high impact, people and talent leadership skills, competencies and attributes
- An enhanced understanding of:
- Organisational design, development and dynamics
- People, talent and HR issues, trends and best practices
- 21st century organisational and business people and talent environments, contexts and expectations
- The confidence, knowledge, skills to be able to author, build, develop, drive and lead high-performance:
- People and talent-centric organisations and cultures
- People transformation
- People-centric senior leadership teams
- Corporate governance, compliance and leadership regimes and cultures
- The techniques and tools to successfully and effectively:
- Optimise organisational excellence and business success, sustainability and resilience through a people and talent centric focus
- Develop and enhance performance, productivity and competitive advantage through a people and talent-centric focus
- Enhance design and engineer strategic and operational organisational people and talent cultures, frameworks, operations, agendas and initiatives
- Conduct high-impact strategic and operational people, talent, team and job planning reviews, analysis, planning and formulation
- Make a real, high-performance strategic and transformational impact on your organisation and business
- Specialist and transferable professional skills
- Enhanced career and promotion prospects
- Continuous professional development credits
- A personalised professional and leadership action plan, which in conjunction with the course, critical personal reflection and ongoing professional development will allow you to further develop and put into practice what you have learnt.
- Access to our library of resources
- Either a professional award, a professional certificate or an advanced professional certificate
Pre Course Activities
We strongly recommend that in preparation for this course, participants take the time to complete the pre course work; both so that they reap the fullest rewards and benefits of the courses, and so that it can be tailored and personalised where possible to their individual requirements.
- Think about what your learning priorities and objectives are
- Think about a possible leadership topic, issue, challenge or objective you have a special interest in for discussion in coaching, supervision / tutorials
- Think about what real world organisational strategic, transformational and resilience objectives you have
- Think about what real world organisational and business disruption, issues and challenges you face
- Think about how you can use the current climate as a catalyst for change.
Read the suggested literature below:
What is Included In The Investment Fee?
The investment fee encompasses:
- Face to face contact learning via webinar, online and collaborative technology
- A minimum number of whole class contact hours per days / week / month – subject to programme and course duration selected
- Micro group sessions – depending upon participant numbers and webinar / programme / course duration
- Individual / pair / micro group supervisions / coaching / personal and operational consulting and action planning – depending upon participant numbers and webinar / programme / course duration
- Core course materials – send by email and online
- Supplementary materials – send by email and online
- Complimentary materials – materials – send by email and online
- Access to documents and resources library for the webinar / programme / course duration
Availability and Dates
At the moment due to the global pandemic, this course is only available publicly on a webinar basis with online support.
The masterclass, short five-day intensive professional, two and four week extended professional programmes and courses recommence on:
27thSept 2021 | 11thOctober 2021 | 25thOctober 2021 |
8thNovember 2021 | 22ndNovember 2021 | 6thDecember 2021 | 10thJanuary 2022 |
24thJanuary 2022 | 7thFebruary 2022 | 21stFebruary 2022 | 7thMarch 2022 | 21stMarch 2022
1,2 3 Day Master Classes and 1,2,3 Day Advanced Professional Classes recommence on:
4thOctober 2021 | 18thOctober 2021 | 1stNovember 2021 |
15thNovember 2021 | 29thNovember 2021 | 13thDecember 2021 | 17thJanuary 2022 |
31stJanuary 2022 | 14th February 2022 | 28thFebruary 2022
David C.W.A. Carruthers
Stephen Felder – Shaw
A Trainer's View
ʺ There is a lot of added value in this programme and course for both experienced ‘C’ suite and Senior HRBP and HR leadership personnel looking to fresh, update and explore new ideas and current trends and issues; as well as for new and potential ‘C’ suite and HR senior level appointments.
The blended combination of executive development, workshop and coaching; opportunities to explore and discuss with peers; the pragmatic and real-world issues focus; and the ability to draw upon both participant’s collective experience as well as the outstanding depth and breadth of international expertise and experience of the academy’s senior-level leaders, specialists and trainers marks this programme and course out. ʺ
Course Fees' Payment
UK and international clients should please contact us at Minerva Academy directly for payment of course fees.
All course fees must be paid 48 hours prior to commencement of the webinar / courses.
COURSE REGISTRATION AND CONTACT
Register Now To Reserve Your Seat On The PEOPLE AND TALENT CENTRIC ORGANISATIONS COURSE
Call Us Or Email Us
To Discuss Your Personalised Requirements
Why not contact or speak to one of our specialist learning and development advisors? That way we discuss your personalised and tailored requirements and perhaps offer alternative choices and options.
You can email us at
or call us on
+44 (0) 758 383 7246