HR BUSINESS PARTNERING
Enhancing organisational performance, operations and productivity through leading and managing high-performance HR business partnering cultures
- HR Business partnering
- Evolving beyond HRBP – a RAID People and Talent Model
- Organisational design, development and dynamics
- High-performance people cultures
- Talent management
- ISO 30414
Benefits and Advantages
- Place people and talent at the heart of organisations and business
- Understand best international practice HR business partnering
- Develop world-class HR business partnering capacity, capability and frameworks
- Move beyond HRBP to a holistic E4 and RAID people and talent-centric culture
- Latest HR and HRBP trends, issues and challenges
- Real world, pragmatic organisational and business focus
- Knowledge, skills, competencies and attributes focused
- Delivered by senior British and Commonwealth organisational, business and SHRM / HRBP leaders with international ‘C’ and senior-level leadership expertise and experience
- Best international practice and leading-edge knowledge
- Aligned to and benchmarked against British and Commonwealth armed forces leadership, UK professional and academic bodies’ standards
Executive One to One
£40 pp ph
Professional One to One
£30 pp ph
Executive Micro Group
See investment fees schedule
See investment fees schedule
Five Day Course
Extended Programme 1
Extended Programme 2
One Day Masterclass
Two Day Masterclass
Three Day Masterclass
Your Course At A Glance
A Short Intensive and
Short Professional Course
With Online Support
5 Day, 2 and 4 Week
1, 2 and 3 Day Masterclass
Coaching and Tutorials
Within all organisations of all shapes and sizes every aspect of people and talent operations, from the strategic to the transactional, must be business-focused, ensuring that strategic, transformational and operational organisational and business objectives are fully aligned. Failure to achieve this results in lost performance, productivity, profitability, sustainability and impacts your ability to achieve your full potential.
The HR Business Partnering course focuses on enhancing organisational and business performance, productivity, profitability and operations through high-performance HR Business Partnering cultures, frameworks and systems. The course looks at the role organisational design, development and dynamics plays, before exploring the latest leading-edge knowledge, issues and trends which go beyond HRBP in building outstanding organisational people and talent-centric, dynamic and agile ‘learning’ organisations and experiences which engage, enable, empower and enrich both organisations and individuals. There is a practical organisational and business focus.
Who Is This Course For?
The HR Business Partnering webinar course is designed for senior-level HR leaders, business partners and professionals who are responsible for leading and managing strategic and operational people and talent agendas and initiatives and who wish to refresh or upskill; as well as for potential new senior-level HR and HRBP personnel who wish to develop new skills and competencies.
What Are The Course Objectives?
There are four main course objectives.
The first is to provide participants with the knowledge, skills, attributes, confidence and competencies to be able to successfully and effectively author, build, develop and lead best practice HR business partnering capacity, capability, cultures, frameworks and operations; and assure the fullest possible alignment of organisational, business, people and talent objectives and agendas.
The second is to provide participants with the organisational design, development and dynamics knowledge, skills, attributes, confidence and competencies to be able to successfully and effectively assure organisational excellence.
The third is to place HRBP, ODD, people and talent agendas and initiatives at the heart of organisational and business performance, productivity and profitability
The final objective is to encourage organisations senior-level HR personnel to critically reflect upon their HR, people and talent strategies, operations, and responses to global disruption and volatility such as the COVID-19 pandemic, as a catalyst for transformation and change.
What Will I Learn?
By the end of this programme and course you will:
- Have enhanced strategic human capital, people, talent and HRBP knowledge, skills and competencies
- Have enhanced organisational design, development and dynamics knowledge, skills and competencies
- Be aware of best international practice HRBP, people and talent issues, challenges and trends
- Be able to demonstrate high-impact HR, people and talent leadership and management
- Be able to apply approaches, methodologies, models, practices and tools to successfully author, develop, drive and lead:
- Best practice HRBP cultures, capacity, capability and operations
- High -performance HRBP, people and talent strategies
- High – performance cultures
- Enhanced operational performance, productivity and profitability
- Understand how to use organisational and business disruption, volatility and crises as a catalyst for people and talent transformation and change
Key topics explored include:
Module 1 – HR and L&D Business Partnering – The Role, Context and Environment
Module 2 – What Do Boards, CEO’s and ‘C’ Suite Expect and Want?
Module 3 – HRBP – The Strategic Role
Module 4 – The HRBP As Transformation Agent
Module 5 – Understanding The Business, Commercial and Financial Environment
Module 6 –Strategic Human Capital and SHRM – Key Concepts, International Issues and Trends
Module 7 – Organisational Design, Development and Dynamics
Module 8 – HRBP’s Role in Leading, Authoring and Managing High-Performance Cultures
Module 9 – Building SMARTER HR Cultures and Operations
Module 10 –Talent Management – A Best Practice Approach
Module 11- Understanding and Using Business, Quality and HR MIR Systems
Professional Advanced Certificate
Module 11 – Intelligence, Information, Data, Analytics ad AI – Harnessing Insights and Building Intelligent, Learning Organisations
Module 12 Leading and Managing Innovation
Module 13 – Leading and Managing Organisational and Earned and Added Value Through HR
Module 14 – Presence, Credibility, Influence and Power
What Will I Walk Away With?
You will walk away with:
- Best practice HR business partnering leadership and management skills, competencies and attributes
- Best practice HR business partnering knowledge
- An enhanced understanding of:
- Organisational design, development and dynamics
- HRBP, people and talent issues, trends and best practices
- 21st century organisational and business people and talent environments, contexts and expectations
- The confidence, knowledge, skills to be able to author, build, develop, drive and lead:
- High impact HRBP, people and talent strategies
- HRBP cultures
- High-performance cultures
- Enhanced performance and productivity
- People transformation
- The techniques and tools to successfully and effectively:
- Optimise organisational excellence and business success through a people and talent-centric focus
- Develop and enhance performance, productivity and competitive advantage through a people and talent-centric focus
- Conduct high-impact strategic and operational people, talent, team and job planning reviews, analysis, planning and formulation
- Make a real, high-performance strategic and transformational impact on your organisation and business
- Specialist and transferable professional skills
- Enhanced career and promotion prospects
- Continuous professional development credits
- A personalised professional and leadership action plan, which in conjunction with the course, critical personal reflection and ongoing professional development will allow you to further develop and put into practice what you have learnt
- Access to our library of resources
- Either a professional award, a professional certificate or an advanced professional certificate
Pre Course Activities
We strongly recommend that in preparation for this course, participants take the time to complete the pre-course work; both so that they reap the fullest rewards and benefits of the courses, and so that it can be tailored and personalised where possible to their individual requirements.
- Think about what your learning priorities and objectives are
- Think about a possible leadership topic, issue, challenge or objective you have a special interest in for discussion in coaching, supervision / tutorials
- Think about what real-world organisational strategic, transformational and resilience objectives you have
- Think about what real-world organisational and business disruption, issues and challenges you face
- Think about how you can use the current climate as a catalyst for change.
Read the suggested literature below:
What is Included In The Investment Fee?
The investment fee encompasses:
- Face to face contact learning via webinar, online and collaborative technology
- A minimum number of whole class contact hours per days / week / month – subject to programme and course duration selected
- Micro group sessions – depending upon participant numbers and webinar / programme / course duration
- Individual / pair / micro group supervisions / coaching / personal and operational consulting and action planning – depending upon participant numbers and webinar / programme / course duration
- Core course materials – send by email and online
- Supplementary materials – send by email and online
- Complimentary materials – materials – send by email and online
- Access to documents and resources library for the webinar / programme / course duration
Availability and Dates
At the moment due to the global pandemic, this course is only available publicly on a webinar basis with online support.
The masterclass, short five-day intensive professional, two and four week extended professional programmes and courses recommence on:
27thSept 2021 | 11thOctober 2021 | 25thOctober 2021 |
8thNovember 2021 | 22ndNovember 2021 | 6thDecember 2021 | 10thJanuary 2022 | 24thJanuary 2022 | 7thFebruary 2022 | 21stFebruary 2022 | 7thMarch 2022 | 21stMarch 2022
1,2 3 Day Master Classes and 1,2,3 Day Advanced Professional Classes recommence on:
4thOctober 2021 | 18thOctober 2021 | 1stNovember 2021 | 15thNovember 2021 | 29thNovember 2021 | 13thDecember 2021 | 17thJanuary 2022 | 31stJanuary 2022 | 14th February 2022 | 28thFebruary 2022
David C.W.A. Carruthers
A Trainer's View
ʺ There is a lot of added value in this programme and course for both experienced ‘C’ suite and Senior HRBP and HR leadership personnel looking to fresh, update and explore new ideas and current trends and issues; as well as for new and potential ‘C’ suite and HR senior level appointments.
The blended combination of executive development, workshop and coaching; opportunities to explore and discuss with peers; the pragmatic and real-world issues focus; and the ability to draw upon both participant’s collective experience as well as the outstanding depth and breadth of international expertise and experience of the academy’s senior – level leaders, specialists and trainers marks this programme and course out. ʺ
Course Fees' Payment
UK and international clients should please contact us at Minerva Academy directly for payment of course fees.
All course fees must be paid 48 hours prior to commencement of the webinar / courses.
COURSE REGISTRATION AND CONTACT
Register Now To Reserve Your Seat On The HR BUSINESS PARTNERING COURSE
Call Us Or Email Us
To Discuss Your Personalised Requirements
Why not contact or speak to one of our specialist learning and development advisors? That way we discuss your personalised and tailored requirements and perhaps offer alternative choices and options.
You can email us at
or call us on
+44 (0) 758 383 7246