USING THE CURRENT GLOBAL
PANDEMIC AS A CATALYST FOR
Learning lessons in response to the COVID-19 pandemic and other crises and emergencies to optimise and enhance organisational, operational and business resilience, sustainability, performance and productivity; and become a dynamic, responsive and agile learning organisation.
- Strategic, tactical and operational resilience
- Transformation and change management
- Crisis management
- Emergency management
- Risk management
- Organisational and business architecture, engineering and systems
- Business continuity management
- The RAID Model
Benefits and Advantages
- Establish a resilient, responsive learning organisation that will assure organisational, operational and business continuity, resilience and sustainability
- Enhance organisational excellence and high performance
- Enhance operational performance and productivity
- Use challenges as a catalyst for organisational and operational transformation and change
- Relevant to current global pandemic crisis
- Real-world, pragmatic organisational and business focus
- Knowledge, skills, competencies and attributes focused
- Delivered by senior British and Commonwealth organisational resilience, crisis and transformational leadership and international ‘C’ and senior-level operational leadership expertise and experience
- Best international practice and leading-edge knowledge
- Aligned to and benchmarked against British and Commonwealth armed forces leadership, UK professional and academic bodies’ standards
Executive One to One
£40 pp ph
Professional One to One
£30 pp ph
Executive Micro Group
See investment fees schedule
See investment fees schedule
Five Day Course
Extended Programme 1
Extended Programme 2
One Day Masterclass
Two Day Masterclass
Three Day Masterclass
Your Course At A Glance
A Short Intensive and
Short Professional Course
With Online Support
5 Day, 2 and 4 Week
1, 2 and 3 Day Masterclass
Coaching and Tutorials
In times of potentially catastrophic crisis, emergency and business disruption organisations can be all too easily paralysed by fear and focus, naturally, on survival. At the appropriate time it is important however to turn defence into offence, and use such contexts as a catalyst for transformation, innovation and moving from survive to thrive.
The course focus is on supporting CEO’s and senior leadership teams to critically and constructively reflect upon the myriad new or accelerated challenges, threats and issues faced as a result of the global COVID-19 pandemic; and to use such critical reflection to analyse and assess current, short, medium and long-term operational feasibility and viability of their organisations and business; and explore and discuss how the COVID-19 crisis presents a catalyst for transformation that assures not just survival, but the ability to thrive in the future.
An emphasis is placed on strategic, business, organisational and operational intelligence, analysis, planning; architecture and engineering strategies, frameworks, approaches, models, techniques and tools.
Who Is This Course For?
Using The Current Global Pandemic As A Catalyst for Organisational Transformation webinar course is designed for ‘C’ suite and senior-level strategic and operational leaders and managers across all functions who are responsible for leading, building and developing organisational, operational and business resilience, continuity, performance and transformation agendas and initiatives.
The course is suitable for both existing ‘C’ suite and senior-level personnel who wish to refresh or upskill; as well as for recently appointed positions; or potential senior-level personnel who have been identified as part of promotion and succession plans and wish to develop new skills and competencies.
What Are The Course Objectives?
There are two main course objectives.
The first is to provide participants with the knowledge, skills, attributes, confidence and competencies to be able to successfully and effectively lead and conduct a complete 360 degree, strategic organisational and business engineering review; and then re-author, re-build, and re-develop the organisational cultures, frameworks, practices, capacity and capability to help assure renewed organisational resilience, sustainability, agility, excellence and competitive advantage across the value chain.
The second is to encourage leaders to critically reflect on how their response to the global pandemic crisis and the issues and challenges that they faced can be used as a catalyst for driving transformation.
What Will I Learn?
By the end of this programme and course you will:
- Have enhanced strategic, tactical and operational organisation resilience knowledge, skills and competencies
- Be able to demonstrate high-impact resilience, crisis and business continuity leadership and management
- Be able to apply approaches, methodologies, models, practices and tools to successfully author, develop, drive and lead:
- Organisational, business and operational 360-degree reviews
- Organisational, business and operational restructuring and re-engineering
- Strategic and operational transformation and change
- Strategic and operational people and talent reviews
- Strategic and operational business re-planning
- Integrated business management systems
- Best practice resilience, crisis and risk management cultures
- Enhanced high -performance cultures
- Enhanced productivity and profitability
- Understand how to use organisational and business disruption, volatility and crises as a catalyst for people and talent transformation
Key topics explored include:
Module 1– Conducting a 360 organisational review and health check
Module 2 – Conducting a strategic value chain review and analysis
Module 3 – Transformation, innovation and change management
Module 4 – Strategic and operational business planning and analysis
Module 5 – Strategic human capital, people and talent – planning, auditing and analysis
Module 6 – Building strategic and operational resilience and sustainability
Module 6 – Understanding and using business and systems (re) engineering
Module 7 – Understanding organisational architecture, design, development and dynamics
Module 8 – Understanding and using key business solutions
Module 9 – Understanding and using key performance indicators
Module 10 – Understanding and using key strategy tools
Module 11 – Understanding and using best practice business management systems, intelligence information, data and metrics
Module 12 – Technology and digital transformation
Professional Advanced Certificate
Module 13 – RAID Model – building and leading resilient, agile, intelligent and dynamic organisations
Module 14 – The Future Organisation – advanced people, operations, performance and experience – an integrated ecosystem
What Will I Walk Away With?
You will walk away with:
- Best practice organisational, business and operational resilience and transformational leadership skills, competencies and attributes
- An enhanced understanding of how to turn disruption, volatility and crises into catalyst for organisational, operational and business transformation and change
- The confidence, knowledge, skills to be able to author, build, develop, drive and lead high-performance:
- Survive to thrive mentalities and cultures
- Resilience, crisis and risk management cultures
- The techniques and tools to successfully and effectively:
- Optimise organisational, operational and busines sustainability and resilience
- Develop and enhance performance, productivity and competitive advantage
- Help assure organisational and business continuity and success
- Specialist and transferable professional skills
- Enhanced career and promotion prospects
- Continuous professional development credits
- A personalised professional and leadership action plan, which in conjunction with the course, critical personal reflection and ongoing professional development will allow you to further develop and put into practice what you have learnt
- Access to our library of resources
- Either a professional award, a professional certificate or an advanced professional certificate
Pre Course Activities
We strongly recommend that in preparation for this course, participants take the time to complete the pre-course work; both so that they reap the fullest rewards and benefits of the courses, and so that it can be tailored and personalised where possible to their individual requirements.
- Think about what your learning priorities and objectives are
- Think about a possible leadership topic, issue, challenge or objective you have a special interest in for discussion in coaching, supervision / tutorials
- Think about what real world organisational strategic, transformational and resilience objectives you have
- Think about what real world organisational and business disruption, issues and challenges you face
- Think about how you can use the current climate as a catalyst for change.
Read the suggested literature below:
What is Included In The Investment Fee?
The investment fee encompasses:
- Face to face contact learning via webinar, online and collaborative technology
- A minimum number of whole class contact hours per days / week / month – subject to programme and course duration selected
- Micro group sessions – depending upon participant numbers and webinar / programme / course duration
- Individual / pair / micro group supervisions / coaching / personal and operational consulting and action planning – depending upon participant numbers and webinar / programme / course duration
- Core course materials – send by email and online
- Supplementary materials – send by email and online
- Complimentary materials – materials – send by email and online
- Access to documents and resources library for the webinar / programme / course duration
Availability and Dates
At the moment due to the global pandemic, this course is only available publicly on a webinar basis with online support.
The masterclass, short five-day intensive professional, two and four week extended professional programmes and courses recommence on:
27thSept 2021 | 11thOctober 2021 | 25thOctober 2021 |
8thNovember 2021 | 22ndNovember 2021 | 6thDecember 2021 | 10thJanuary 2022 | 24thJanuary 2022 | 7thFebruary 2022 | 21stFebruary 2022 | 7thMarch 2022 | 21stMarch 2022
1,2 3 Day Master Classes and 1,2,3 Day Advanced Professional Classes recommence on:
4thOctober 2021 | 18thOctober 2021 | 1stNovember 2021 | 15thNovember 2021 | 29thNovember 2021 | 13thDecember 2021 | 17thJanuary 2022 | 31stJanuary 2022 | 14th February 2022 | 28thFebruary 2022
David C.W.A. Carruthers
Stephen Felder – Shaw
A Trainer’s View
A Trainer's View
ʺ There is a lot of added value in this programme and course for existing organisational leaders of all kinds looking to fresh, update and explore new ideas and current trends and issues; as well as for new and potential ‘C’ suite and senior-level appointments.
The blended combination of executive development, workshop and coaching; opportunities to explore and discuss with peers; the pragmatic and real-world issues focus; and the ability to draw upon both participant’s collective experience as well as the outstanding depth and breadth of international expertise and experience of the academy’s senior-level leaders, specialists and trainers marks this programme and course out. ʺ
Course Fees' Payment
UK and international clients should please contact us at Minerva Academy directly for payment of course fees.
All course fees must be paid 48 hours prior to commencement of the webinar / courses.
COURSE REGISTRATION AND CONTACT
Register Now To Reserve Your Seat On The USING THE CURRENT GLOBAL PANDEMIC AS A CATALYST FOR TRANSFORMATION COURSE
Call Us Or Email Us
To Discuss Your Personalised Requirements
Why not contact or speak to one of our specialist learning and development advisors? That way we discuss your personalised and tailored requirements and perhaps offer alternative choices and options.
You can email us at
or call us on
+44 (0) 758 383 7246